Congratulations on reaching a Cumann na mBunscol Peil Finals.
Please read the following information to help ensure your visit to Croke Park is a smooth and successful one.
- Please arrive in good time. Finals will start promptly on their designated start time. Teams will be met at the GAA Muesum by a helper teacher who will show them where to leave their gear. Due to construction work in the stadium, we do not have access to dressing rooms but we have been promised a space to leave your gear. Teams should arrive togged, ready to play.
- Panel Numbers. CnmB provide 20 medals for each competing team. We request and advice that schools only tog children who have the opportunity to get meaningful game time. This is in line with the ethos of CnmB. Substitutes will be asked to sit in the stand by a Croke Park official. Teamlists should be filled in in the Google Form below.
- Extra medals can be ordered from https://www.orderbrandedproducts.com/teamwear-clubs/ Password AthCliath
- Intensive warm ups are not permitted, please do not use cones and instead a “kick about style warm up should be used” Teams will get 5-10 mins on the field prior to throw in.
- We will have photographers on the day. Schools are asked to cooperate with the photographers and not impede their work.
- Referees are appointed by CnmB
- Once your final is over we ask teams to move to the presentation area as quickly as possible. We understand that it is a very emotional time, but with a very tight schedule there is a quick turnaround in finals.
Full information is available in the presentation below.